Monday, May 2, 2011

there's a first time for everything

We've had a lot of "firsts" around here lately, and because these occasions are often momentous, important, or memorable in a special way, I'd like to take a moment to share some of them with you.

The first time Henry and Jude decided to help me wash Felix

Jude and Felix's first ride in the bike trailer together

Carrot seedlings in our garden for the first time

My first hand-wound ball of yarn

Our first delivery of plant-dyed wool felt and wool batting for craft projects

Our first day playing in the sprinkler this year

First time I got the boys chocolate bunny "lollipops" for Easter

and finally, one "last"...


The last precious jar of nectarine butter I made in October 2010 (it's gone now!)

Have you had any "firsts" in your life lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment