Saturday, April 9, 2011

our new favorite spot

This is where we have been spending most of our time the past few days.
This is my view from the rocking chair, where I've been working on knitting a bunny from the book I just got, Creative Play for Your Toddler: Steiner Waldorf Expertise and Projects for 2 - 4s.

This is the rest of my view. Jude spends most of his time climbing up and down these stairs.

Henry loves being on the porch swing with anyone who will sit with him. He has rigged a cord so he can swing it himself even though his feet don't reach the ground.
The other day it was pretty chilly but he still really wanted to eat lunch there so brought a blanket to cover up with.
Henry and I planted some flowers at the front of our yard as part of our gardening projects (more to come on that).
Here is a view of the front of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment