Monday, April 4, 2011

Halloween 2010

Finally, the most wonderful project of October: the Halloween costumes! As you can see, Henry was an astronaut and Jude was a panda bear. Dan was presenting at AAR that weekend so my friend Mattie came out to help me (Jude melted down after about 30 minutes and had to go home for bedtime! Thankfully Mattie took him home so I could stay out with Henry for a while longer).
I'm most proud of the "Jet pack" Henry wore on his back. Can you see the flames coming out the bottom?
Yes, Jude is chewing on a glow stick that Mattie brought over. They're non-toxic, okay?

While we were out, Henry came across several kids who were handing out candy, and when we got back from trick-or-treating, he was really excited about handing out our candy. He was being really generous, giving kids handfuls of candy, and when I asked him about it he said, "well, I want lots of candy so I want to give the other kids lots too." Very sweet of him, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment