Monday, August 8, 2011

Delilah the Guard Dog

I have noticed a curious thing over the past few weeks: Delilah has been guarding Felix. She never used to do this when he was laying on his playmat or a blanket on the floor as an infant, but now that he can sit up, she often will lay down next to him when I put him down and go attend to something/someone else. This is what I found one day last week when I came down the stairs from putting Jude down for his nap:






(Sorry for the blurry photos. Obviously I still haven't found my camera. We are starting to wonder whether Jude maybe threw it away. That's how I lost my car keys when Henry was that age.)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a dog! Very cute! I can't wait to see pictures from Rob's wedding. It got rave reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I notice is that, true to form, Delilah has shorn Felix of his locks, rendering him powerless.

    ReplyDelete