Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Best Get Well Card Ever

On Sunday, I was feeling lousy enough from the cold I've had that I actually stayed in bed most of the morning. As this is virtually unheard of for mommy, Henry was concerned, and brought me this get well card:



This totally made my day. I seriously felt so much better every time I looked at it. Just what a get well card should do, right?



I also meant to include in the previous post the schedule Henry and I made together for last week. He referred to it often throughout the week, and it seemed to be very helpful for him.

One other reflection on our homeschooling journey so far: I've been waking up every morning so excited to see Henry and spend the day with him - I remember feeling this way when he was a newborn. Of course I love being with Jude and Felix equally, but when Henry was in school it felt like we had almost no time together, even less of it "quality" time, so I'm thrilled to have that back.

No comments:

Post a Comment