Sunday, October 23, 2011

a morning off

I had the morning to myself, and enjoyed doing some of my favorite things:

{knitting outside a coffee shop}

{one bootie, almost complete}

 I found a few goodies at the flea market:

{vintage Pyrex with an "autumn" theme}

{cornucopia basket for $2, pictured here with the gourds we got at Shlagel Farms}

{pumpkin basket, upper left}

When I arrived home, I set up a little fall-themed play area on one of the side tables (above). Felix woke up a few minutes later and tried it out, sporting the one finished bootie:





I'm excited to see what Jude does with these things tomorrow, since he's the one who is really into filling, dumping, and hiding.

How did you spend your Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. "filling, dumping, and hiding" - appropriate verbs for more than just his playtime activities.

    ReplyDelete