Thursday, September 1, 2011

the house next door

Some of you know about the "issues" we've had with our landlord over the past year. We finally (very reluctantly on my part) decided it would be best to move. Coincidentally, the house directly next door to us was just coming up for rent - identical layout but in much better shape, a kind and attentive landlord, lower rent - good all around.

We got the "ok" to start moving things over today, which we did, and will be doing until Monday when we have to be out of this house. Then we have a trial regarding our current landlord on Wednesday. I doubt I'll have time to blog during all this - see you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! that sounds crazy! I hope you have lots of help- we will definitely be thinking of you this weekend. How providential that the house next door is cheaper and better?! That is amazing
    lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete